Decided to try translating a few parts of Blood Drive Chapter 0. Don’t expect anything 100% but as far as getting the gist, I think it works. I skipped some dialog so the two parts defined by the bold text if you want to skip the word for word and just look at the TL;DR.
Corpse Party:Blood Drive spoilers under the cut.
the watsons’s happy married life more like
[hears people irl talking about corpse party: blood drive or just corpse party in general]
*slowly slides over to them*
did u just say….
Waking up the nations (Hetalia headcanon)
- America: It practically takes an army to get him out of bed. He'll push the snooze button about a million times, then when he actually wakes up, he'll freak out when he sees how late in the morning it is and rush to get ready. If you wake him up too early, he's grumpy the rest of the day.
- England: He's much easier to wake up, but if you wake him up too early, he'll give you death glares the rest of the day. If he wakes up at the right time (exactly 6:35), he'll be ready to go in ten minutes and have a good breakfast.
- Russia: He wakes up incredibly early - about 5:00 in the morning - so no one has to help wake him up. He doesn't even sleep in on the weekends, because he says it would mess with his Circadian rhythm.
- China: His sleep schedule is incredibly erratic, due to being woken up by the other Asian nations at random times when they were children. Some days he'll wake up at 6:00, some days he'll wake up at 11:00. He'll usually get out of bed pretty quickly, but be incredibly pissed if it's for a stupid reason.
- France: He wakes up whenever he feels like it, which is usually pretty late in the morning. (Around 9:30 to 10:00.) As long as he gets at least eight hours of sleep, he'll be okay, but if he doesn't, he'll whine about it until lunch.
- Canada: He gets up pretty early - around 6:00 - but gets ready for the day slowly. It'll usually take him about an hour to get ready to go. Once he's done that, he'll call America a couple times to make sure he's awake. If you wake him up early, he'll be okay, but he'll have to go to bed earlier that night.
- Veneziano: He hates getting up in the morning, and is incredibly pissed until he's had a shower and a cup of coffee. After that, he feels much better, and acts happy again.
- Romano: He's a lot like his brother, but worse. It takes more than just a shower and coffee to put him in a decent mood - he needs about an hour to wake up, and even then, he's really not okay until he's had something to eat.
- Germany: He wakes up early and easily. That's all.
- Japan: He wakes up when the sun rises, no matter what time of day that actually is. Every once in a while, he'll call China and talk to him about how the previous day had been.
- Prussia: A general summary of him waking up is "NOPE NOPE NOPE IT'S NOT NOON YET I'M STAYING IN BED NOPE GET AWAY FROM ME FIVE MORE MINUTES NOPE."
- Iceland: He's a really deep sleeper, so waking him up is a chore. When he finally does wake up, he will give you the evillest look you've ever gotten before standing up and walking out of the room silently.
- Norway: He's basically exactly like Iceland, but instead of actually waking up, he'll hit you in the face first, then wake up a few minutes later.
- Denmark: When he wakes up, it's actually pretty early in the morning (not as early as England or Russia, but still pretty early). He'll be the one to wake up the other Nordics by calling them, or, if he's at one of their houses, he'll drag them out of bed.
- Sweden: He doesn't talk at all in the mornings until he's gotten the chance to wake up. Once he's really awake, he'll say something like "you woke me up too early" and then walk out of the room.
- Finland: He's the worst to get out of bed. If you try to wake him up, he'll start screaming and kicking until you leave him alone. Finland wakes up on his own terms, at his own time, and if you try to mess with that, there will be hell to pay.